Spring is here and it’s Mother’s Day on 26 March
Happy Mother’s Day from Must Chup
We’re in March already and it’s now Spring. Lots of lovely flowers appearing everywhere, carpets of crocuses at the side of the road and the daffodils are out in some places and frogspawn appearing in the ponds. Now we just need the weather to warm up a bit.
Mother’s Day is on 26 March and we’ve created two new recipes for you to try
If you cook these recipes (or any of our other recipes) please share your feedback and photos with us on social media – either Facebook or Twitter.
If your Mum is a chilli lover then our Must Chup Gift Set makes an ideal present. Buy yours here.
Things to do with your Mum for Mother’s Day
If you want to treat your Mum we’ve put together a list of some of the places you could visit in Kent and Sussex.
- The National Trust at Chartwell are doing a special afternoon tea and garden tour on 26 March. Find out more here.
- Kent and East Sussex Railway are running a Mother’s Day Special between Bodiam and Tenterden on 26 March. Find out more here.
- Hever Castle have a Mother’s Day weekend on 25 and 26 March. With flower pot decorating and biscuit decorating. Find out more here.
- Penshurst Place are offering a bespoke menu for lunch in the Garden Restaurant on Mother’s Day. With card and present making the day before. Find out more here.
- Treat yourself to tea at Rosemary Shrager’s Patisserie on The Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells. Champagne also available! Find out more here.
- Tour a local vineyard at The Bolney Estate near Haywards Heath in Sussex. Find out more here.
Do you have any other suggestions for places to go or things to do to celebrate Mother’s Day? Please share them below.