Aubergine Bake with Must Chup
This is a great light vegetarian dish in the summer and can be served with a side salad.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Two aubergines
- Olive oil
- Seasoning (Salt and pepper)
- 250g Cheddar cheese
- ¼ bottle of Must Chup
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
- Slice aubergine length ways and pan fry in hot olive oil until golden brown. Season accordingly.
- Place on tray in oven for 10 minutes and baked. Oven temperature - Gas mark 7
- Remove from oven and spread a thin layer of Must Chup over aubergine and cover with Grated Cheddar cheese.
- Place back in oven and cook until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and serve.