Tuna Bake With Must Chup
Totally satisfying for a mid week feast!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 x 200g tinned tuna in spring water
- 1 tin x 400g chopped tomatoes
- 120g Cheddar cheese (Grated)
- Two bags of ready salted crisps
- Two dollops of Must Chup
- 1 x 44g sachet of Coleman’s Tuna pasta bake mix
- 285g Sweet corn
- 225g Spiral pasta
- 475ml semi skimmed milk
- Boil some water in a pan and add a pinch of salt
- Add pasta to pan and cook as per instructions on the pasta packet
- Then drain in a sieve
- Tip contents of Coleman’s Tuna bake mix into sauce pan and add a splash of milk.
- Mix well and then add remaining milk
- Bring to the boil and stir continuously
- Add the drained tuna, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes, Must Chup and cooked pasta and simmer for 1 minute stirring continuously
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Pour mixture into an open proof dish and top with grated cheese and crushed crisps
- Place oven proof dish into oven for 15 minutes on gas mark 7 until golden brown and crispy on top
- Serve with mixed salad. Enjoy!